These are my 10 Iconic Austin Spots to Visit when you are in town!
With Baby W’s arrival getting closer, BMW and I are hitting up our favorite Austin spots! #sponsored I teamed up with Spire Insurance to share some of the best places to visit in ATX! BMW and I are always on the go and it doesn’t look like adding a babe to our crew will make our lives any less busy! So in the spirit of making the most of our time and getting things done, Spire has made car insurance a whole lot simpler. Get a quote from Spire Insurance in seconds right from your smart phone, then hop in the car and get to these spots safely knowing you’re covered!
Spire Insurance just launched in Texas and their focus is to make the car insurance process fair and transparent. It’s easy to get a quote a from your smart phone with only 4 questions to answer, and it’s offered to residents of Texas with plans to rollout in other states. Their focus is to keep the car insurance process fair and competitive. No more questions about your gender or marital status, no hidden processes or paperwork that takes forever. It’s quick and easy to apply from your mobile device so that you can get a quote quick and move on with more fun things like hitting up all these Austin spots! #ItsAboutTime
10 Iconic Austin Spots to Visit
Once you get your quote from #SpireInsurance, hop in the car and visit these Iconic Austin spots!
- Amy’s Ice Creams is such an Austin institution! My favorite is Mexican Vanilla with Oreos and BMW’s is Strawberry with Biscoff cookies PS- Sprinkles are free!
- No trip to Austin would be complete without barbecue! If you don’t have time to wait in line at Franklin, try their new breakfast taco truck!
- Matt’s El Rancho is old school in the best way possible. Definitely get the Bob Armstrong Queso and fajitas!
- Grab a Belgian Bomber and get a photo in front of the “I love you so much” sign at Jo’s Coffee on South Congress!
- Catch a live music show at Stubb’s! If you can’t swing a show, try their Gospel Brunch on Sundays 🎶
- Take a hike up the steps to Mount Bonnell for a sunset picnic! I love to pick up some cheeses from Whole Foods to take with me.
- Dive into tex-mex brunch at Cisco’s. Pro-tip: ask for the biscuits to be toasted then add honey 🍯
- No matter whether its summer or winter, it’s worth taking a dip into Barton Springs Pool which is always 68 degrees!
- Catch the glimpse of the largest bat colony in the world at dusk at the Congress Avenue bridge 🦇 For the best views, take a river boat cruise or make a sunset reservation at P6 at The Line Hotel.
- Snap a pic at the Greeting from Austin mural on South 1st!