This No-Churn Blackberry Ice Cream is decadent, creamy and so delicious! It’s easy to make with just a few ingredients and pop it into your freezer!
Summer is just around the corner! This recipe is perfect for our spring here is Austin that is always a just a liiiiiitle bit warmer than everywhere else. Honestly, this No-Churn Blackberry Ice Cream is one of the better recipes I’ve ever made, especially when it comes to desserts! I’ve never had much of a sweet tooth until recently. I guess tastebuds really do change! This creamy, fruity and yes, sweet ice cream is just what you need to end your meal.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through these links I may earn a few pennies. Thanks for keeping this free blog going!
No-Churn Blackberry Ice Cream
Makes 6-8 servings
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
24 oz blackberries
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pulse blackberries in a food processor until smooth. Pour blackberry paste through a fine mesh sieve to strain pulp. Discard pulp.
- Place blackberry juice into a small pot and combine with lemon juice and sugar over medium heat. Stirring frequently, reduce blackberry juice for 5-7 minutes until thickened. Let cool.
- Beat heavy cream on medium speed until medium peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce speed and gently pour in sweetened condensed milk for an additional one minute of mixing.
- Using a spatula, fold vanilla extract and vanilla bean pods into cream.
- Stir in blackberry paste and pour into a freezer safe container. Cover and let chill in the freezer for at least 5 hours before serving.