These Pumpkin Butter Blondies are the tastiest fall treat! This decadent take on brownies has homemade spiced pumpkin butter swirled in!
Ever since I made these they are all I can think about! These blondies have all the goodness of brownies minus the chocolate. Instead they get lots of flavor from brown sugar and swirls of Homemade Spiced Pumpkin Butter. Blondies have the same texture as brownies, think ooey gooey, dense and decadent. The are super easy to make and even harder to mess up. Perfect for a quick and delicious baking project!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product through these links I may earn a few pennies. Thanks for keeping this free blog going!
Pumpkin Butter Blondies
I’ve always been drawn to blondies because of how much I love a good brownie. I love a good chocolate dessert but sometimes I want something without chocolate. These blondies really hit the spot!
I really enjoy how easy they are to make. Mix everything together in one bowl then bake. Seriously so simple! Unlike cookies and cakes, these blondies aren’t temperamental at all. Meaning, they are not finicky and have simple ingredients and simple instructions.
Blondies bake up dense and the pumpkin butter keeps things super moist. That means, as long as you store these in an air tight container, they are good to enjoy for a few days! They won’t dry out too quickly and are perfect for making ahead or sharing with friends and neighbors.
Best Fall Baked Dessert
These blondies have all the delicious flavors of fall thanks to the Homemade Spiced Pumpkin Butter! Can you use store bought pumpkin butter in place of the homemade stuff? Sure. But the homemade version is so easy to make I wouldn’t skip it!
Blondies are a wonderful addition to any holiday meal or party! They eat like brownies and can be made ahead of time, meaning they are the perfect treat for sharing. Not to mention how quickly they can be made! They bake up in 30 minutes or less so you can whip these up and be ready to go in no time!
You Might Also Love
Pumpkin Butter Blondies
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin butter
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare an 8x8 pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla together until creamy. 2-3 minutes on medium high speed.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to bowl and beat until just combined being careful to not over mix.
- Pour batter into pan. Using a utensil, swirl the pumpkin butter into the batter.
- Bake until edges are golden brown and center is barely set, 27-30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.